Care Givers Placement Agency's screening process sets it apart from other nanny agencies. Care Givers is nationally recognized for setting the industry standard with our superior screening service.
Our 8-part screening of each nanny candidate includes:
- Each applicant is personally interviewed
- References are checked in writing and by telephone (This includes childcare, business and character references)
- Criminal records are checked
- National Corrections records are searched for felony and misdemeanor records, sex-offender registries, inmate records and arrest information
- Driver's records are checked
- Equifax Personna SafeScan Report is processed
- Social Security Numbers are verified
- National address history is reviewed
Care Givers Placement Agency, Inc. can also help you screen a nanny not associated with our agency. Please contact our office if you would like more information on how to screen your own nanny applicants.
Permanent Nannies Menu
Why use a nanny agency to find quality in-home childcare instead of doing it yourself by using an online listing service?
Get the answer to this and many more childcare questions, click here!
What they say about us
...Care Givers was very helpful both in screening applicants and in helping me sort through their strengths and weaknesses to decide who would fit best in our household.