Temporary nannies are available to work days, evenings and even overnights. Care can be arranged on an occasional or on-going, consistent basis. Care Givers specializes in on-call, short-term, on-going part-time and emergency situations.
You can hire a temporary nanny
- while you enjoy an evening or day out
- to care for a child who is sick and needs to stay home from school or daycare
- for an ongoing assignment (i.e. every Tuesday morning or every Saturday night)
- for short-term employment (i.e. you need to hire a full-time nanny for 6 weeks)
- or whenever the need arises!
Temporary Nannies are responsible for all of the care involving your children:
- Planning safe, stimulating, age-appropriate activities
- Light meal and snack preparation
- Transporting the children as requested
- Clean up after nanny and children
Temporary Nannies Menu
Why use a nanny agency to find quality in-home childcare instead of doing it yourself by using an online listing service?
Get the answer to this and many more childcare questions, click here!
What they say about us
Nanny was great! She was very upbeat and had a great attitude. She was very good with my son and even emptied the dishwasher and straightened up a little.